Skip to main content
- It is Mandatory for candidate having domicile of khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Merged Area Districts(MAD) to appear in Medical Entrance Test 2020 for admission to any Public Sector Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or any Private Sector Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions of Pakistan.
- A candidate must have passed Intermediate/HSSC Pre-Medical Group or Equivalent Examination (e.g., A-Level, 12th Grade, etc) with minimum 65 percent unadjusted mark. However, those awaiting result can also apply.
- A candidate must have obtained 33% marks in ETEA Medical Entrance Test, 2020
- The candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhunkhwa, Merged Area District (MAD), Overseas Pakistani/Foreign Nationals can appear in Medical Entrance Test.
- Candidates seeking admission in KMU Allied Health Sciences undergraduate programs having obtained minimum 60% marks for DPT and 50% marks for BS Nursing, Paramedics, Speech & Language Pathology and Occupational Therapy in F.Sc Pre Medical or Equivalent Examination can also appear in the test.
- Note: Mere appearance in medical entrance test does not confer the right to apply for or claim admission to any medical/dental college/institution.