KMU ADMISSION PORTAL
Last date for Online Apply
12th January, 2021 11:59 PM (PST)Corrigendum
Don't wait for the last date. You will not be able to submit your application after 12th January, 2021 11:59 PM.
Bank slips generated on 12th of January, 2021 can be deposited on 13th January up to 12:00 noon. verification process can be completed till 5:00 pm on 13th January.
Scanned Documents for uploading
Prepare Scanned Documents to be uploaded during online application submission process
- Detailed Marks Certificate (F.Sc or equivalent).
- An equivalence certificate from the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen(IBCC), Islamabad, if the qualifying certificate is from a foreign educational system.
- Hafiz-e-Quran certificate if the candidate claims to be Hafiz-e-Quran.
- Secondary School Certificate (Science/equivalent).
- Computer generated result card of Entrance Test other than MDCAT e.g. SAT II/MCAT® scores.
- Domicile certificate as mentioned in the entry test form.
- Domicile certificate of father of the applicant. If father is not alive, then domicile certificate of mother and the death certificate of father.
- Computerised National Identity Card / Computerised Form-B of the candidate (Both Sides)
- Computerized National Identity Card of father of the applicant(Both Sides). If father is not alive, then National Identity Card of the mother and guardian.
- Attempt certification from concerned BISE, if the period between SSC and F.Sc is more than two sessions.
- Parent's valid OPF Membership Card and Foreign Exchange Remittance Card (Valid on the closing date of application form for admission) in case of candidates applying against Overseas Pakistani's Seats.
- Certificate of location of educational institutions from Principals/ Head Masters of the concerned institutions have to be submitted by the candidates of MERGED AREA DISTRICTS (MAD) and backward areas.
- In case, the candidate has obtained F.Sc part-I and part-II education from different institutions he/she has to produce a certificate indicating the institution from where F. Sc. Part-1 and Part-II have been obtained.
- Disability certificate from Social Welfare Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Disability medical certificate on prescribed proforma from concerned certified specialist if applying against seats reserved for the disabled.
- Bank Deposit Slip.
Weightage for preparation of final merit list will be as under:-
EXAMINATION / TEST WEIGHTAGE
Adjusted marks in F.Sc or equivalent examination 40%
Entrance Test (MDCAT) 50%
A candidate has obtained marks:
i. SSC or Equivalent qualification 880/1100 or 80.0000%
ii. Adjusted F. Sc. marks or equivalent level marks 880/1100 or 80.0%
iii. Entrance Test Marks 120/200 or 60.0%
His/ Her merit will be calculated as follows:
%age mark Weightage = Weightage Factor Marks
a. Weightage for SSC = 80.0 x 0.1 = 8.00
b. Weight age for F.Sc = 80.0 x 0.4 = 32.00
c. Weight age for Entrance Test = 60.0 x 0.5 = 30.00
Merit score of the candidate = a+b+c = 8.0+32.0+30.0 = 70.0%
Final calculation in percentage will be rounded up to four decimal points.
Upload photograph with face clearly visible and taken against a plain WHITE BACKGROUND. Applicant is required to look directly at the camera while taking photograph.
Scan all required documents and save them with proper names i.e, SSC certificate, Domicile, Father's Domicile etc. This will help you in uploading correct documents.
How to apply
Step 1 : Click on CREATE ACCOUNT and enter required information. Please enter only CNIC without dashes in CNIC field. Don't enter your names or emails there.
Step 2 : Click on LOGIN if you are not automatically logged In.
Step 3 : Enter Personal Information and Upload Passport Size Photo (with blue or white background).
Step 4 : Click on SAVE AND MOVE TO ACADEMIC DETAILS button, enter academic details.
Step 5 : Click on SAVE AND MOVE TO APPLY button.
Step 5 : Click on PREVIEW button, Make sure that you have entered all data correctly. Make necessary corrections if there be any and proceed
Step 6 : Click on SAVE AND GENERATE DEPOSIT SLIP. Separate Deposit Slip will need to be generated for SELF FINANCE.
Step 7 : Click on DOWNLOAD FEE DEPOSIT SLIP and print it.
Step 8 : Visit any branch of MCB Bank and deposit the required fee. Don't forget to take Student Copy as it will be uploaded for verification.
Step 9 : Login Again and Verify your Deposit slip by entering the requisite information.
Step 10 : Once verified you will be able to download your application form.
Please enter only CNIC without dashes in CNIC field. Don't enter your names or emails there.
- 091-9217703 ext 147,148,152
Complaints & Queries
In case of any complaints/Queries, don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]