1. Candidates not having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are not eligible to apply for admission on Khyber Pakhtunkhwa seats.
2. Select your choice in order of priority from the list of institutions(Medical/Dental Colleges) e.g. AMC = Ayub Medical College, Abbotabad KCD = Khyber College of Dentistry KMC = Khyber Medical College Peshawar GKMC = Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi
3.The candidates applying against Merged Area Districts(Erstwhile FATA) reserved seats in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Dental Colleges as well as elsewhere in Pakistan shall apply only as well as submit a printed copy of admission form along with attached documents in the Home and Tribal Affairs Department, Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar whose concerned authorities will verify the documents especially the domicile.
4. The undertaking/agreement must be filled by the candidate on judicial bond of Rs 35/- and should be duly attested by the political agent/ first class magistrate shall be submitted to the college where Admission is offered.
5. Applications should be submitted online via KMU Admission Web link (kmuadmissions.pk) on or before the closing date and time. After due date and time online Application submission process will be closed and will not be entertained for admissions. The process of application submission is totally online and no hard copy of form will be accepted through mails/courier.
6. Applicant must study the admission policy of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Dental colleges and PM&DC Admissions regulations as amended on 30th May available on KMU website (kmuadmissions.pk) in order to understand the rules and regulations regarding entrance test, admissions procedure, distribution of seats, examination/tuition etc.
7. Domicile, DMC of Fsc (Pre-Medical)/Equivalent examination, SSC and other certificates once uploaded during online application submission process cannot be changed and shall be considered as final. Revision of result or improvement of marks by the board/IBCC after the finalization of merit list shall not affect the merit list of admission of current year in any way. All the above mention certificates issued after the dates fixed for online apply shall not be entertained.
8. Application forms with any false statement by candidate will be rejected.
9. If any certificate submitted by the candidate is found false, or forged during his/her study period, his/her admission shall be cancelled forthwith and he/she shall be blacklisted for admission to any professional colleges in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Further legal action can be taken against the student under the existing criminal laws.
Note: Place of Domicile entered in the online Registration form while registering for ETEA Medical Entrance Test shall be considered as final and cannot be changed for the purpose of Admission.