Skip to main content
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. From where can I get scratch card?
- A. From following list fo MCB Branches Click Here
- Q. Where can I find Pincode?
- A. Pincode is available on the backside of Scrach Card.
- Q. How I can Create Account?
- A. Click on this link to Create Account
- - Enter your 14 digits scratch card pin code.
- - Enter valid Email address.
- - Enter your password/confirm password.
- - Enter your contact number. You will recieve all announcements as SMS on this number.
- - Enter Answer of the simple math question.
- - Click Create Account button.
- Q. What will be my Test center?
- A. Test center will be allotted by the system before test date on the basis of City selected during Account Creation Process.
- Test City once selected can not be changed later. Candidates are advised to take great care while selecting Test City.
- Q. My FSc Part II result has not been announced?
- A. Tick result awaited option under FSc Part II section in academic details section.
- Q. I have done O/A Levels, What should I do?
- A. Get Equivalency certificate from IBCC.
- Q. I don't have CNIC?
- A. Enter your Form-B (Children Registration Certificate) number.
- Q. I don't even have Form-B?
- A. Enter your Parents/Guardian CNIC number. But please bring original on Test day.
- Q. Due to Power failure, I couldn't complete Registration process. What Should I do?
- A. You can always login using your Email ID and Password (entered while account creation), and complete registration.
- Q. I have created account. Is this enough for appearing in Test?
- A. For appearance in Entrance Test, you must have system generated Roll number slip with ETEA Roll No mentioned prominently on it. For this you have to complete your registration process by entering all the mandatory data after creation of your account.