Skip to main content
- It is Mandatory for candidate having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Merged Area Districts(MAD) to appear in Entrance Test 2020 for admission to any constituent institute of Khyber Medical University (KMU).
- A candidate must have passed Intermediate/HSSC Pre-Medical Group or Equivalent Examination (e.g., A-Level, 12th Grade, etc) with minimum 60 percent unadjusted mark for DPT , BS Speech & Language Pathology, BS Occupational Therapy and 50% unadjusted marks for BS Nursing, BS paramedics, BS Audiology, BS Prosthetics & Orthotics. However, those awaiting result can also apply.
- Eligibility Criteria for BS-Paramedical Sciences (IN-SERVICE CANDIDATES) and F.SC Technology
- Candidate having 02 years regular service as a technician in a public sector hospital / institute shall apply through proper channel.
- Candidates having F.Sc Technology shall apply only for relevant discipline.
- Separate entrance test will be conducted for in-service and F.Sc Technologies , schedule of which can be obtained from the office of Director , KMU-IPMS, Doranpur, Peshawar.
- NOTE: Mere appearance in entrance test does not confer the right to apply for or claim admission to any program.